In March 2015 the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) and KBR announced an agreement to establish a new engineering and support services company in Azerbaijan. The legal entity name of the new company is SOCAR-KBR LLC and provides design, engineering, technical, procurement, construction supervision and project management services for projects across the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas sectors, in the Azerbaijan – Georgia – Turkey (AGT) region. The key objective of this strong partnership is to create a world class Azerbaijan-based EPCm services company that will utilize the strength of both organizations and deliver top quality results by utilizing, developing and promoting Azerbaijani national content. The company has a long term commitment from both organisations.
SOCAR-KBR is now hiring professional candidates to join our highly successful team for below mentioned positions:
Senior Structural Designer (Subsea, Topsides & Jacket)
Senior Process Designer
Senior Instruments Designer
1. Committed to personal safety and safety of others
2. Ability to work within a team environment and interest to learn new skills and continued professional development
3. English language skills, both oral and written to understand engineering nomenclature
4. Degree qualified and preferably registered with a recognized Professional Institution
5. Major EPC background with minimum of 6-15 years’ experience in Process Plant Design.
6. Calculation/ analysis experience utilizing major discipline software packages
7. Ability to create new drawing or update existing drawing in AutoCAD 2012, Smart Plant
от 1 до 3
от 25 до 35 лет
НЕ ИМЕЕТ ЗНАЧЕНИЯ
Требования к кандидату
Preferred Personal Profiles • Degree qualified and hired by KBR (or another EPC contractor) as graduate in 2000-05 period. • Worked on Caspian projects (preferably with KBR until 2008) in ever increasing responsible roles gaining engineering experience progressively during that time – e.g. analysis work, design appreciation (documents and data), material specifications, purchase order package management & equipment testing, site support – construction and commissioning. • Good continuity and development of engineering knowledge and expertise – may be Contractor, Operator or Supplier • Trained on key discipline tool sets for analysis/ calculations • Greenfield and Brownfield experience • Positive feedback on historical PPRs (if KBR) and good references if available • Available for short term UK assignments • Fluent English Language capability in all aspects • Has previously undertaken overseas assignments • Demonstrates a keen appetite for learning and continuous professional development • Has the correct temperament and desire to help SKLLC develop and succeed CVs to be submitted to: email@example.com (Please indicate the “position name” in the subject line of the e-mail).